2018 has been a year that has once again brought many changes to both the housing industry and the world of strategic land, and with Brexit just around the corner, at Intro Crowd we are curious to see how 2019 will shape the industry for the years to come.
As 2018 draws to a close and we reflect once again on a busy and successful year, we thought we’d put together a little blog post containing the five articles you need to read from our Insights blog before 2019.
So without further ado, here are the five essential blog posts you need to read before 2019:
- The Number of Unoccupied Homes in the UK Equates to Double the Number Needed Each Year to Solve the Housing Crisis - So Why are they Still Empty? (Link to this post: http://insights.introcrowd.com/the-number-of-unoccupied-homes-in-the-uk-equates-to-double-the-number-needed-each-year-to-solve-the-housing-crisis-so-why-are-they-still-empty)
There are approximately 600,000 empty homes across the UK in a time where, as a country, we need to see a minimum of 300,000 new homes built every year. In this blog post we ask why they are still standing empty?
- Is This the End of the £100,000 Flat in London? (Link to this post: http://insights.introcrowd.com/is-this-the-end-of-the-100000-flat-in-london)
This year, the last property valued at £100,000 was sold in London meaning there is no longer any residential properties for sale in London valued at £100,000 or under, further highlighting the affordability crisis in the capital.
- Are the Government House Building Targets Realistic? ( Link to this post: http://insights.introcrowd.com/are-the-government-house-building-targets-realistic)
The UK Government have set stringent housing targets over the past few years in order to combat the housing shortage in the UK. Are these targets realistic? We find out.
- Intro Crowd are an Appointed Representative, but What Does that Mean? (Link to this post: http://insights.introcrowd.com/intro-crowd-are-an-appointed-representative-but-what-does-that-mean)
Find out how Intro Crowd are regulated and what this means for our clients.
- Is Developing Greenfield Land the Answer to Britain’s Housing Crisis? (Link to this post: http://insights.introcrowd.com/developing-greenbelt-land-housing-crisis)
In a country where a lack of suitable land is being put forward for residential development, we look at whether developing on Greenfield land is the answer to solving Britain’s housing crisis.
If you'd like to learn more about Intro Crowd and how you can get involved, simply contact us today on +44 (0)20 7118 4040 or email us at email@example.com
This article is for educational purposes only and does not constitute investment advice. This article does not amount to an invitation or inducement to buy or sell an investment nor does it solicit any such offer or invitation in any jurisdiction.
In all cases, readers should conduct their own investigation and analysis of the data in the article. Readers are strongly encouraged to seek independent legal and financial advice when considering an investment in strategic land. All statements of opinion and/or belief contained in this article and all views expressed and all projections, forecasts or statements relating to expectations regarding future events represent Intro Crowd’s own assessment and interpretation of information available as at the date of this article.
No responsibility or liability is accepted by Intro Crowd or Sapia Partners LLP for reliance on the contents of this article.